- The reception is open 24 hour front desk and can offer :
- Wake up service
- Luggage transfer service
- Ability to send faxes, email, print photocopies
- Free newspaper and magazines
- Information on bus services
- Information about the area and about excursions that will interest you
- Wi-fi Internet: In public areas of the hotel and rooms
2 conference halls with a capacity of 15 to 200 persons are available to use .
Services. Bar: 7: 00am – 12: 00 pm
Early breakfast: 06:30am – 7:00am
Breakfast: 07:00am – 10:30am
Lunch basket: There is also the possibility of providing food or breakfast in special packages.
The hotel provides room service from 7am to 12pm. Breakfast is also available in the room
The hotel offers the possibility of washing, ironing your clothes at an extra charge. In all the rooms you will find the price list.
Baby cot can be added for babies and toddlers.
Afternoon cleaning service
Changing towels, bed cover remove, wastebasket emptying
Towels are changed after your request
In the event of a power failure there is a generator triggered in a few seconds
Please provide your keys at reception when you leave the hotel
Departure time from 12:00 noon.
This privacy statement applies to dionissoshotel.gr. This privacy statement describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide on our web site:dionissoshotel.gr. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information. We may amend this privacy statement from time to time, so visit this page regularly to keep abreast of the updates
The type of personal information we collect
- Your first name, last name, email address.
- Guest stay information, including date of arrival and departure, special requests made, observations about your service preferences (including room preferences, facilities or any other services used);
Why do we collect, use and share your personal information?
- Reservations: we use your personal information to complete and administer your on request reservation.
- Customer service: we use your personal information to provide customer service.
- Marketing activities: we also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by law.
In order to ensure the proper functioning of the site, sometimes we place small data files on your computer, the so-called “cookies”. Most websites do the same.
What are cookies?
Cookies are pieces of information that are stored in the browser you use (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc) in the form of very small text, usually consisting of letters and numbers, helping to make our site more efficient. Cookies do not in any way cause damage to the users’ computers or to the files stored on them. Information stored in cookies is not used to personally identify you. They are used for identification purposes. This allows us to operate our Website in an efficient way to offer a better service, and to monitor the behavior of visitors to the site.
- store your preferences for dionissoshotel.gr’s appearance.
- operate basic site features.
- evaluating the effectiveness of various site features with the help of Google Analytics.
How to control cookies
You can control and / or delete cookies as desired. You can delete all cookies already on your computer, and set up most browsers in a way that prevents cookies from being installed. However, in this case, you may need to customize certain preferences yourself whenever you visit a site, and some services may also not work.